Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists – Adult & Pediatric Patient Services in Dalton, GA
Our Patient Services
When you have an ear, nose or throat-related health concern, relief is essential. When you have pain or discomfort, you want to be free from it and fast. That’s why at Dalton Ear, Nose & Throat in Dalton Georgia, we meet your individual needs with comprehensive ear-nose-throat, allergy and hearing care. Our board-certified physicians provide up-to-date care plus the convenience of our own ambulatory surgery center in a modern, professional facility using state-of-the-art equipment.
Dalton Ear, Nose & Throat takes a highly personalized approach to patient care, as we have for over 30 years and we’re committed to staying at the forefront with comprehensive, leading-edge treatment and technology that brings both patients and referring physicians relief and peace of mind.
The Healthcare Services You Need
- Relief for Ear, Nose, Throat and Hearing Problems
- Nasal and Sinus Treatment
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Allergy Care and Management
- Comprehensive Pediatric ENT Care
- Sleep Apnea Diagnosis and Treatment
- Hearing Problems, Diagnostic Testing and Hearing Aid Fitting
- Chronic Cough
- Ear Pain and Infection
- Skin Lesion and Cancer Removal
- Balance and Vestibular Disorders
- Head and Neck Masses
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Problems
- Nose and Ear Cosmetic Care
- On-Site, Accredited CT Scanning Services for Head & Neck
The Convenience You Deserve
- Friendly, Professional Staff
- Most Major Insurance Accepted
- Flexible Payment Plans, Including CareCredit®
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express Accepted
- Emergencies Seen within 24-48 Hours
- On Site Fully Accredited Surgery Center
- Se Habla Español
On-Site CT Scanning Services for Head & Neck
Dalton ENT is an IAC Accredited Facility for performing Computed Tomography (CT or CAT) scans of the head and neck.
CT scans provide information about soft tissue structures like sinuses as well as fine detail of tiny bony structures such as those of the inner ear.All scans are performed on site at our facility using state of the art CT equipment operated by certified technicians.