Allergy Care Specialists
At Dalton ENT in Dalton, Georgia, we have specialty physicians dedicated to the quality care of patients with allergic disease. Our allergy care physicians are Board Certified through the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, Inc.
10 to 30% of US adults and up to 40% of children have allergic rhinitis. It is the 6th most prevalent chronic disease in adults, and the most common chronic disease in children.
As a division of Dalton Ear Nose and Throat, our close relationship with on-site physicians helps to ensure that you are receiving the highest quality of allergy healthcare.
You may have allergies if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Itchy, watery, red eyes
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Post nasal drainage
- Nasal polyps
- Itchy palate
- Sinus pressure
- Frequent sinus infections
If you have any of the above symptoms, we recommend an appointment with one of our physicians to obtain a comprehensive allergy evaluation.
Comprehensive allergy testing for ages 5 and up for inhalant allergens including molds, dust mites, cockroaches, dogs, cats, weeds, trees and grasses. Cattle, horse and feather available if applicable.
For more information about our one-stop care and leading-edge medical and surgical solutions for sinus and nasal problems, call to schedule an appointment.
Our Patient Care Services
- Relief for Ear, Nose, Throat & Hearing Problems
- Nasal and Sinus Treatment
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Allergy Care & Management
- Comprehensive Pediatric ENT Care
- Sleep Apnea Diagnosis & Treatment
- CT Scanning Services for Head & Neck
- Hearing Problems, Diagnostic Testing & Hearing Aid Fitting
- Chronic Cough
- Ear Pain & Infection
- Skin Lesion & Cancer Removal
- Balance & Vestibular Disorders
- Head & Neck Masses
- Thyroid & Parathyroid Problems
- Nose & Ear Cosmetic Care